Classical Yoga International (CYI)
Classical Yoga International is a Yoga School, established by Classical Yoga International Trust registered in Varanasi. This school is located in outskirts of Varanasi near to Chandra Prabha wild life Sanctuary. CYI is sharing Classical Yoga in form of workshops, retreats and Teacher Training at his own locations as well as its Program Providers and Affiliated centers. It provides step by step guidelines for theoretical as well as practical part of Classical Yoga by eminent teachers, Yogis and Gurus. The main approach of teachings of this organization is a complete physical, mental and spiritual transformation of yoga aspirants so that they could connect with their true self. CYI has a vision to benefit every section of society with amazing power of yoga. Wherever you are, whatever you do, whatever your routine is, whatever your energy levels is, CYI feel pleasure to help you always. Through its different online and offline programs, this organization is dedicated in serving of humanity through yoga.
Aims and Objectives of School
1. Providing a better skill in Hatha Yoga (Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Shatkarma).
2. Sharing Practical and Theory of Internal part of Yoga ie.(Pratyahara, Dharana and Dhyana).
3. To provide extensive research facilities for carrying out fundamental and clinical research on Yoga Physiology and Psychology.
4. Education of Sanskrit language,Mantra,Yantra and kirtan to everyone.
5. Teaching of Yogic management for common diseases to people through Yoga camps and short term courses.
6. Sharing Yoga in its traditional way and with soul.
7. Organizing Yoga Sadhana Courses for common people.
8. Providing the knowledge of all traditional yoga systems such as Svara Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Nada Yoga , Gyana Yoga etc.
9. Research on special Yoga practices for betterment of children.
10. Establishing Yoga therapy centers in different cities of India and Abroad.
11. To hold Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Camps and Public meetings to propagate information and knowledge of Yoga, its various techniques and practice in various parts of India as well as abroad.
12. Providing different courses of Yoga Teacher training with authentic knowledge.
13. Propagating Yoga as a spiritual science.